Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cone Family Part 2

Here's a few more from the Cone family photo shoot. What a precious family. We're so glad that 3 years ago we had the privilege of shooting Krista and Alex's wedding photos. Brent and I will never forget it because we both came down with a stomach bug the day before it. They were so sweet to help us out with our equipment and very understanding to our weary bodies. It was a GORGEOUS wedding in Dallas, TX. Not long after that, they started to come to church with us at Silver City. They worshiped with us there for a couple of years and then recently moved to Brooklyn. We were all so sad when they left, but happy that they're having a blast in Brooklyn. Krista is such a bucket of laughs, I miss seeing her smile greet me at church.

Jimmy and Andee also are very special to us. They have been mentoring a young man and woman from Silver City for 7+ years!!! Those kids mean so much to us and we can say thank you enough to faithful mentors like the Cones. What a blessing!

I went to Harding University with Lauren and Patrick. Lauren and I were in the same club (Go Zeta Rho!) They have little Elliot, the first Cone grandbaby... and what a cutie he is! Patrick has his own video production company that, once I get my site remodeled and going, I'm hoping to use his talents to possibly do a Ruple Photography video for the home page. He's very good at his work - here is his website...
www.c1entertainment.com



Here's a few more shots from their session....