Thursday, April 12, 2012

Castellani Engagement - Part 1

yes, Part One... because I have so many that I like from this shoot!! And I can't get them all on here tonight.
Cody and Caitlin are a FUN couple. They enjoy each other's company and enjoy cutting up. We did a vintage shoot with old records, suitcases, picnic area, and things of that nature. And in all reality - they LOVE those old records. I don't think they actually listen to a "record player"... but they do listen to Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, and many others. They share a common love for classic music.
I wish I would've taken a photo of their truck when they pulled up to the studio! Caitlin could hardly fit in it with stuff piled up in the bed of the truck and in the seat with her. I teased her about it, but really - it was so awesome that she brought props that meant something to both of them. I had no problem coming up with hundreds of different ways to use all of them. I just wish the sunlight would've stayed out longer so I had more time to get more poses in!

Here are a few to start ... part 2 coming soon.....