Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jesse & Leslie

The Stacy family took their photos at the end of May this year.  I have taken way too long to get them posted on our blog.  We wanted to take their photos before life changed and they had kids one day.  Come to find out, Leslie was pregnant at the shoot!  She told us all at church a few weeks later.  I'm so excited to find out if this Stacy baby is a boy or girl.  I know in either case, he/she will be one blessed child to have them as parents.  I've been blessed to have Leslie teach my children in Bible Class.  We are very thankful for both of them and the work they do at Silver City. 

Leslie is a teacher and Jesse is a youth minister.  They both have several interests and/or hobbies so we showed those off in their photo shoot.  Check out some from their session........