Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rabb Kiddos

I'm very behind on blogging from the Thanksgiving holidays and everything since then. I apologize to everyone for my tardiness in posting your sessions. I've had some health problems that have put me behind a little. And the holidays is not a good time to get behind! :)

Last Friday we had a fun shoot with the Rabb children. I asked them before they started how much do they love each other as a brother and a sister (always a fun question for a 5 and 8 year old) and Reagan gave me a look of "not at all!" Well, I was fooled because you would've never known it... they were always having fun together, hugging, and being absolutely picture perfect. Needless to say, I was impressed!
We've taken their photos before when they were itty bitty. It was fun to see how much they've grown up. I hope we can take the whole family photo sometime soon! They're all so very photogenic.
Thank you Ashley for coming to see us with your sweet kids!