Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Reagan

We took Reagan's photo when she was 8 days old. She was an excellent little model during her shoot. We weren't sure at first if she wanted to get her photo made. But at about the second set, she went into deep baby sleep. She slept so hard, we couldn't get her mouth to close most of the time! I can feel her pain though. I'm usually so tired at night, my mouth stays gaping all night as well (or so Brent tells me).
We had the privilege to photograph her parents' marriage 5 years ago. We were so happy when Nathan and Amanda decided to come see us again for Reagan's newborn photos. They're such sweet people and I have no doubt their little girl will follow in their footsteps. And maybe be spoiled, at least a little, with two grandmas close by and her being the first grandbaby on both sides! :)
I wanted to make mention of the bucket that Reagan is sleeping in, in the photo below. That is a true antique bucket that has been in Brent's family for many years. It was a wedding gift to his great-grandmother and she used it to get water out of her well. It's a beautiful bucket that I actually have on display in my house.   I was so happy that Reagan thought it was comfortable enough to take a nap in because it is one of my most favorite photos of the shoot!