Sunday, May 20, 2012

Micah & Izzy

We've had the privilege to photograph these girls and their parents for three years now.   I feel special everytime I get an e-mail from their momma, Kelly, telling me that they are driving in from Tennessee and want to get some pictures while they are here.   
Well time truly flies and now they are 5 years old and still seriously cute.  Brent and I love taking their pictures because they do whatever you ask with beautiful smiles and added personality.   Maybe one of these years I'll be able to know which one is which by their faces and not have to memorize them by what outfit they are wearing. :)
On this trip in Kelly and Steven informed us about their newest addition coming this November.  We are so very excited for them!  I wish they lived closer so I could do maternity and newborn pics of the little person, but I have a feeling that a new momma isn't going to want to drive 6.5 hours for pictures.  We're praying for a healthy baby and delivery for the Hovater family.  He/She is going to be very loved with two adoring big sisters and fantastic parents.