Monday, May 21, 2012

Senior Haylee

Haylee and her sister, Mia, came to see us last week.  And of course, the cutest little doggy and star of the shoot - Eloise.  :)  They were so very sweet, easy going, and fantastic in photos.  Haylee is a senior and planning on going to cosmetology school.  She's got a love for sparkly things and even made her high heel shoes in one of the photos below!  Brent and I were very impressed with them and enjoyed getting to chat a while about life.
A fun side note - they moved here a few years ago from the town beside my hometown, Greenville, TX!  In fact, they found us because they liked my Dad's photos and wanted to use someone like him!  My Dad is a photographer in Lone Oak, TX.  Him and my mom do fantastic work and he's taught me so much.  Here is his website - clemphotography.com