Monday, November 7, 2011

Dague Engagement

We did this photo shoot about a month ago and I completely forgot to blog about it. Bret and Kelley's wedding is approaching fast this December! We did Kelley's sisters' wedding back in 2007. And now they (Jennifer & Matt) have a little baby boy.

Bret and Kelley were just plain cute at their shoot. I love "walking poses" for couples and I always try to tell them that they have to act like I'm not there and kind of just "act" in general. It's like your in a movie and you've got to own the show. Well these guys could have won an oscar they were so good at it.
They are also both golfers so we had them take a few swings of the club out in the field by the barn. I couldn't tell who had the better swing, but it sure made for a cute photo!

Congrats Kelley and Bret - can't wait for your wedding next month... I know it's going to be beautiful!