Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Razorback Team

Thanksgiving was a fun time with family and good food! We also had lots of shoots around Turkey Day that I have not gotten to post about yet. Since it's late, I'm just going to put the photo up that I meant to add on Friday before the Razorback/LSU game. We had photos scheduled everyday but not at 1:30 on Friday. It was a rule that we couldn't take photos during the game. (Not that anyone else in Arkansas would want to schedule then either) I love living in a state that is 100% behind the same team. There are no divisions on what school do you cheer for.... it's just Wooo Pig Soooeee around here.

Here is one of our Friday shoots where the whole family came wearing their Razorback gear for the family photo. This is baby Ryder and his momma, Haley, holding him. I have so many photos to post from this shoot and I promise, if at all possible, I'll get them up tomorrow.

Until then, I still love our Arkansas Razorbacks even though we lost to LSU. We're still a good team and I'm not going to be a fair weather fan.

GO HOGS!